Mareel VPN asks our users to respect creators' copyrights and intellectual properties.
We enjoy the films, TV shows, streamings, and fun stories we love because we have respected the IP of the creators. Sometimes, the creators are our heroes because we can't imagine living without their incredible movies. And, we want to help them continue having free from worries.
Again, we believe in the free and safe Internet for all.
Freedom to steal other people's work doesn't mean the free Internet. The founders of the Internet didn't make the Internet with such disrespect for sure.
Mareel does not condone illegal acquisitions of digital content.
What about it?
Mareel strongly discourages the illegal use of BitTorrent whatsoever. Namely, Mareel is not responsible for the legal consequence of each user. Mareel is building a more sophisticated and active policy on protecting intellectual properties to prevent future abuse.
Types of disrespectful use
- Download/upload commercial digital content
- Theft of information (hacking)
- Hide identification to harass others
- Cyber-attack (invading private space)
- Use BitTorrent to share commercially licensed content
- Snatch personal information in other's network
- Insult someone anonymously inside an online community
- Hack other people's online service accounts
How could use VPN otherwise?
- Encrypted online banking
- Protected public Wi-Fi
- Access with verified IP addresses